Monday, July 26, 2010

Calling out to all Ottawa Vegetarians!

CC commented on my last post that I should change the name of my blog to be the Montreal and Ottawa Vegetarian experience. I will do it, but I need your help! Please post in the comments your favorite vegetarian and vegan restaurants in Ottawa and I'll create a directory page for them above. The more one place comes up, the closer to the top it will be.

I know, I could look at Happy Cow's listing, but I don't want to just copy and paste their work. I have my own favorites for the few days a week I spend there, but you probably have yours that you want to share too.

P.S. I added a snazzy little "Like" button on the right... Would ya like this blog please? :)

3 comments:

Henry Troup said...

Other than places you've already mentioned (Green Door, etc.)

There's The Table, 1230 Wellington Street West, Wellington at Holland. It started out as a Green Door clone, but has evolved more of its own personality lately.

CC said...

When I'm on Carleton University Campus, I love to go to the g(arden) spot...

http://www.charlatan.ca/content/g-spot-heats

Julie Crystal said...

Depaneur Sylvestre in Hull is a take-out/restaurant/community/market. It also offer workshops. Really neat place. Delicious salads.
http://www.depanneursylvestre.net/