Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A vegetarian wedding?

After 14 years of being in a common law relationship, my darling finally popped the question. Although I had wished this day to come, I had never in my wildest dreams ever thought it would happen.

In fact, I had never really ever thought about getting married, neither buying a dress, or planning a reception! Which brings me to my big question, my fellow veggie friends.... Do you know of any good vegetarian caterers?

I'm considering many options for the event, including going to an eco-friendly locale and proposing an organic, healthy menu for my guests. Suggestions for places are absolutely welcomed too!
 

3 comments:

Babette said...

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I think Aux Vivres might offer a catering service...

Amy B. said...

I don't really know any vegetarian caterers but congratulations!! :-)

lagatta à montréal said...

If you are looking for a lively locale, I'd suggest TribuTerre. It is not exclusively vegetarian, but the cooks had the vegetarian pizzeria on Beaubien Tibet libre, and would certainly do a veg menu that would please all.

Aux Vivres is vegan. Unless that is a deep conviction of yours, I think non-veg guests would be happier if there are some egg and cheese containing dishes.