Thursday, July 30, 2009

Roll Call! Know of a Vegetarian or Vegan Cooking Class Happening in Montreal?

September is coming up and as sad a thought it is that summer is waning, it's time for various classes and lessons to perk up. Among those are cooking classes. I want to list *your* vegetarian and vegan cooking classes happening in the Greater Montreal Area.

Why am I doing this? It's how I got introduced to the wonderful word of vegetarianism and gave me the tools necessary to make the switch when I was ready. It's also fun, and I'm looking to get someone else's take on a veggie lifestyle.

Do you know of one? Do you teach one? Looking for free exposure? Please send me an email at cooking-class [a] cassieskitchen.com and I'll be featuring your lesson in a special blog post.

No comments: