Thursday, July 02, 2009

Most of what you eat is just rearranged corn products

Just how much to you know about the food you eat, and the false sense of diversity supermarket is giving you? Check out the latest documentary by Robert Kenner called Food, Inc. I'm going to see it this weekend.

In Food, Inc., filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation's food industry, exposing the highly mechanized underbelly that has been hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government's regulatory agencies, USDA and FDA. Our nation's food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment.


2 comments:

Special K said...

I definitely want to SEE this!
Love your website! If you are into reviews, check out mine and my free giveaway! http://thespecialktreatment.wordpress.com/

Caleb said...

I found your food blog going through a few links. Glad I ran into it. Didn’t know that the food blog/recipe community was so big online. I love your posts!

I was wondering if you would like to exchange links. I’ll drop yours on my site and you drop mine on yours. Email at ramendays@yahoo.com or stop by my site and drop a comment. Let me know if you would like to do a link exchange.

Cheers,
Caleb
http://www.ramendays.com