Monday, March 23, 2009

Yves Veggie Chicken Souvlaki Skewers - Delicious Mock Chicken!

I had the Yves veggie chicken souvlaki skewers on last night for dinner, and I have to say, bravo! I could have had the mock meat in a gyro pita and would not have known the difference with the works, tzaziki, onions and tomatoes. One skewer is very filling and extremely nutritious, with 50% of your daily requirements for vitamin b12.

I cooked them on the barbecue with Greek grilled veggies, asparagus, zucchini, onions, cremini mushrooms and red bell peppers, delicious!

They reheat well to, as I had the leftover for lunch today. Bravo Yves!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Nice find! I'll have to give these a try.

Chocolate Kisses said...

Love souvlaki. Landing in Greece and eating souvlaki was the best food experiences ever. Veggie sounds good so worth a try for sure.