Monday, November 03, 2008

Life is like a box... Wait, what?


This post doesn't have much to do about food... Ok maybe a little bit. The beau and I are packing like crazy for our upcoming move. We bought an awesome new condo near the Jean-Talon market. The market is the best place for fresh produce, with great mongers of all kinds, including health food and organic produce. My beau loves the organic butcher and cheese shops. Since I switched to a veg diet, I have to say I'm way more excited by the produce.

The condo is being built at we speak. We visited the place yesterday and the dry wall was up. The ceramic tiles are on the floor and around the bathtub. The tiles behind the stove haven't been done yet but that should be soon. We're hoping we can come in and start painting by November 23rd. This is truly so exciting! In the picture, you see part of the dining room and the dark square on the ground is where the kitchen will be.

Fun!!!!

No comments: